*** CURRENTLY UNDER RECONSTRUCTION ***

"There is no amount of pretty in the world that can cover a venomous heart."

Ah, the irony! Rhonda Huntress said that, and she also said:

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/3653.html (The quote in Rio's post, sixth post down.)

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/3828.html (Top post.)


Wednesday 19 January 2011

Headache

My sinusitis is really bad today and I felt like taking my grouchiness out on somebody (not my friends, I have been deliberately avoiding emailing them in case my bad attitude spilled over) and since I had to break my self-imposed exile to get myself unbanned I thought I would pop back  into the GD forum for a day - I'll stay out of it for an extra couple of days in February to make up for it.

I won't say that GD is boring, but it *is* currently full of a load of "ladies who lunch/do-gooders" who seem to want to see the best in everybody and everything. So I injected a bit of reality here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment