*** CURRENTLY UNDER RECONSTRUCTION ***

"There is no amount of pretty in the world that can cover a venomous heart."

Ah, the irony! Rhonda Huntress said that, and she also said:

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/3653.html (The quote in Rio's post, sixth post down.)

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/3828.html (Top post.)


Friday 1 April 2011

A quick one

I don't have much time at the moment, but I did read the official Community Tools User Group meeting transcript for 31 March, which seemed very constructive apart form MP's whinging, although it did confirm that, despite her protestations, she had been banned from the forums in the middle of March. I love it!

PS I heard a rumour (and for a change I didn't start it) that Suspiria has been permabanned from the forums.

PPS And from the CTUG meetings.

PPPS Although not from inworld in general - yet.

PPPPS I do hope this news doesn't prompt a run on her shares in that social network stock exchange that must be the most fatuous waste of time on the 'net.

No comments:

Post a Comment