*** CURRENTLY UNDER RECONSTRUCTION ***

"There is no amount of pretty in the world that can cover a venomous heart."

Ah, the irony! Rhonda Huntress said that, and she also said:

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/3653.html (The quote in Rio's post, sixth post down.)

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/3828.html (Top post.)


Thursday 12 June 2014

I can't even quit without someone talking about me!

Mr Dillon Levenque said, on Storm Clarence's feed:

 

How they hangin', Pep? There is room for divergence between the terms. Courtesy in particular suggests respect for the other party. Given that I have no respect whatever for Storm (or you, for that matter) I can't really think of myself being courteous. I can usually remain civil. Not always, as I've just demonstrated, but usually.

Obviously, he isn't up-to-date reading this blog, or he'd know I'm out of LL web-properties for a while. I'm not surprised that he misidentified Dewi Silures (Cool handle, by the way!) as me, since the number of LL users who could type "civility" without an "s" - or without copying it from the preceding post, as you have done, Mr Dillon (shades of Chester!) as with "courteous" - could probably be counted on two hands.

It ain't me babe, as the mispronounced minstrel sang.

Oh, and the disrespect is mutual, although I have a basis for my opinion, whereas yours is defined by your ignorance.

Pep (I'll be sure to let everyone know when I do return, don't worry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment