*** CURRENTLY UNDER RECONSTRUCTION ***

"There is no amount of pretty in the world that can cover a venomous heart."

Ah, the irony! Rhonda Huntress said that, and she also said:

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/3653.html (The quote in Rio's post, sixth post down.)

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/3828.html (Top post.)


Friday 21 January 2011

This week's Friday thread in GD

No, it's not the "Take your other to lunch" (which isn't a recommendation that you make public your affair, but has provoked exactly the sort of religious argument with neither side listening to the other that the thread was supposed to avoid) it's this one - What makes an SL woman the kind of woman you want to know? - asked by a female and generally being answered by females as well, who don't seem particularly interested in what men say they are attracted too - which is understandable since the discussion was kicked off by a moron who said "boobs".

If I was posting I would have said that I would be attracted to an intelligent women who doesn't allow her emotions to get in the way of a rational conversation.

After over four years in SL I am still looking for one.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, any answer to "After over four years in SL I am still looking for one" from a woman might be seen either vain or stupid.

    However, I must confess I have interest to know about the kind of rational conversations you have in mind.

    Somebody saying in his profile "I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do" *can't* be that bad, if there's a correspondence between those words and the actions, no matter what the rest say.

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you might note that I didn't actually say that I haven't found any, just that I am still looking. Just because I once found two twenty pound notes in a bush hasn't stopped me from looking in bushes for more. The rational conversations I have in mind would involve achieving that enlightenment of understanding of the words I express, and perhaps even appreciating the underlying humour. Oh, and Robert Heinlein said the "morally responsible" line, but I agree with it wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete